The Sales Trainer is responsible for improving the productivity of LoadDelivered employees. This position assesses developmental needs and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate employees about their role at LoadDelivered. Some specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the Hot Pod
- Work with the Manager of Training to continuously improve the hot pod portion of training.
- Coach, train, and motivate employees through activity management, one-on-one coaching sessions, shadow sessions, and monthly reviews.
- Further develop new hires by focusing on external and internal relationship building, as well as developing their sales and negotiation skills.
- Strive to create a fun, fast paced, and eager environment in the pod.
- Help facilitate a smooth transition for both the reps and managers when the reps of are leaving the hot pod and joining sales teams.
- Exemplify LoadDelivered’s core values.
- Work effectively as a team member with individuals in all departments at all levels of the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years minimum of professional logistics and transportation experience
- Knowledge of industry terminology, market trends, and best practices of inside sales reps
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Firm belief in the power of automation and a keen interest in implementing technology
- Organized, detail oriented, and patient
- Strong ability to motivate others
- Tenacious appetite for success
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Competitive salary
- Ability for upward mobility
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- Philanthropy events
- Casual dress code
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!
LoadDelivered is the freight management division of Capstone Logistics, a billion-dollar supply chain entity with rapidly growing capabilities in transportation, warehouse and distribution center support, yard management, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics/ optimization, and more. We’ve earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in America for sixth consecutive years. In addition, LoadDelivered was included on the Crain’s Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago, named a Top Freight Brokerage Firm based on net revenue by Transport Topics, and recognized by Food Logistics as both a Top 3PL & Cold Storage Provider and a Top Software & Technology provider.
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. We’ve built a high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, paid time off, and more.