Join thousands of industry professionals and receive our biweekly updates.
View All Blog Posts
- Guest Blogs
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Customer Service
- Carrier of the Month
- Food Safety
- Surge Capacity
- Asset Solutions
- Big Data
- Buck Black, LCSW
- Jon Ackerman
- Millennial Minds
- CSX Transportation Intermodal
- Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights
- Joe Tillman, KS Harvesters
- Elizabeth Gonzalez
- LDL Voice
- Steve Stewart
- Geoff Reins
- Robert Nathan
- Michael Cherney
- Ross Vigil
- LA Truck Driving School
Responsibilities include maintaining office organization, assisting with outgoing and incoming mailing, ordering supplies, phone and front desk reception, filing and performing a variety of administrative office tasks.
Part-time role with the ability to work for 25 hours per week.
What you'll master:
- Coordination of administrative operations and workflow for office staff members
- Organization of current supplies and ordering new supplies as needed, as well as maintaining cleanliness of the office (kitchen area and supplies closets).
- Sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail items
- Ordering and coordination of office breakfast and lunches (Mondays and Fridays, additional team lunches as needed)
- And more!
What we're looking for:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team-player
- The ability to work under pressure when given a task that is of vital importance to LDL
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location in the heart of River North
- Free Breakfast Mondays/Fridays + Free Lunch Fridays
- In-office gym/game room
- Casual dress code
Here at LoadDelivered, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring tenacious, humble A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. We understand the importance of work-life balance so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, and more. Recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years, we’re experiencing exponential growth, and so can your career.