Carrier Operations Representative/Carrier Dispatch
As a Carrier Operations Representative/Carrier Dispatch, you will play a key role in the daily management of Fortune 100 customer freight. Your responsibilities will focus around operational support and exceptional communication to ensure each shipment runs smoothly. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Updating shipments on internal platforms
- Closely tracking the status of our shipments to ensure reliable transportation coverage from start to finish
- Report and resolve transit issues or problems that may arise
- Implementing our tracking software on all shipments
- Working alongside both customer and carrier teams to provide operational excellence
- Communicating with carrier companies throughout the duration of a shipment
What we’re looking for
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Team-oriented player
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years of logistics/transportation strongly preferred.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Flexible 40 hour weeks
- Philanthropy events
- Discounted Chicago Athletic Clubs membership
- Casual dress code
- Comprehensive training & development programs
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!
Why Load Delivered?
We’re your go-to supply chain engineers, and we approach things differently. Why? Because we get that the old way of moving goods isn’t the best in the rapidly changing world of logistics. And we don’t just say we’re different – we transparently prove it by building the industry’s most innovative technology to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 customers. We are looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic members to add to our team.
Here at LoadDelivered, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring tenacious, humble A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. We understand the importance of work-life balance so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, and more. Recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years, we’re experiencing exponential growth, and so can your career.