Customer Sales (Experienced)
As an Experienced Customer Sales Representative, you will be responsible for leveraging LoadDelivered’s suite of capacity services and solutions to identify leads, nurture relationships, and close new accounts. Our Business Development Managers have access to unlimited leads and account access that other 3PLs can’t offer. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs & financial objectives
- Prospect new clients by way of industry referrals, networking, researching, etc.
- Understand prospective clients’ unique shipping requirements via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings
- Effectively manage a consistent pipeline to ensure leads are converted to landed accounts
- Design and execute a business development strategy for each account that provides continuous, profitable growth
- Approach quoting opportunities strategically to maximize profit and growth
- Oversee client management’s daily activity, including load entry, procurement and tracking to ensure a seamless experience
- Prepare for client business reviews and provide ongoing feedback in support of continuous improvement opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year transportation or logistics experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of FTL, LTL, IMDL, and our various capacity services
- Team-oriented player with a positive energy
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others
- Persistent and resilient with a tenacious appetite for success
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission potential
- Ability for upward mobility
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- Philanthropy events
- Casual dress code
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!
We’re your go-to supply chain engineers, and we approach things differently. Why? Because we get that the old way of moving goods isn’t the best in the rapidly changing world of logistics. And we don’t just say we’re different – we transparently prove it by building the industry’s most innovative technology to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 customers. We are looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic members to add to our team.
Here at LoadDelivered, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring tenacious, humble A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. We understand the importance of work-life balance so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, and more.
In 2017, LoadDelivered earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 list for the sixth consecutive year. The list is composed of the fastest-growing private firms in America. In addition, LoadDelivered was included on the Crain’s Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago, named a Top Freight Brokerage Firm based on net revenue by Transport Topics, and recognized by Food Logistics as both a Top 3PL & Cold Storage Provider and a Top Software & Technology provider.