Associate Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to be part of a small, tight-knit team that makes a HUGE impact at a growing organization? Are you a self-starter who lives by their calendar and to-do lists? Are you constantly looking for more ways to help your peers and provide value? If you answered yes to these questions you could be the perfect candidate for LoadDelivered’s Associate Marketing Manager role.
We are looking for an organized, energetic, strategic thinker who is eager to work on everything from digital marketing to public relations to customer retention to event planning. You will be instrumental in driving sales, promoting a happy and healthy workplace, and strengthening the LoadDelivered brand. If you are ready to be challenged and expand your skillset at one of the fastest growing companies in Chicago—apply today!
- Partner Marketing
- Create meeting presentations and other branded collateral for prospects and customers
- Research, write and edit case studies, sell sheets, and blog posts
- Work on large-scale customer marketing initiatives with the Senior Marketing Manager & Marketing Director
- Create and send weekly customer appreciation packages
- Facilitate “customer of the quarter” and “carrier of the month” recognition programs
- Company Culture
- Work with our HR Department to build and grow a strong recruitment brand
- Plan and promote happy hours
- Update our culture calendar and announcement board
- Write and send internal email blasts and other corporate communications
- Social Media
- Fully manage all social media platforms—writing, posting, managing relationships, and creating a dialogue between writers, editors, customers, carriers, potential hires and all our other audiences.
- Research content topics, competitors, and best practices to consistently improve engagement and organic growth
- Monitor, analyze, and report on social media engagement and growth
- Order branded gear for customers and team members
What we’re looking for:
- 2 years of related work experience—preferably coordinator or manager-level experience in a marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business preferred
- Ability to create sharp, visually appealing and engaging collateral in PowerPoint (or other platforms as needed)
- Knowledge of and experience with various marketing channels, including digital marketing, print, direct mail, social media, web and events
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities and deadlines, exercise good judgment and work independently, as required
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and discretion, with the ability to maintain confidentiality when necessary
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and conceptual ability
- Good verbal, written, listening and proofreading skills; attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Ability for upward mobility
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- Philanthropy events
- Casual dress code
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!
LoadDelivered is the freight management division of Capstone Logistics, a billion-dollar supply chain entity with rapidly growing capabilities in transportation, warehouse and distribution center support, yard management, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics/ optimization, and more. We’ve earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in America for sixth consecutive years. In addition, LoadDelivered was included on the Crain’s Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing companies in Chicago, named a Top Freight Brokerage Firm based on net revenue by Transport Topics, and recognized by Food Logistics as both a Top 3PL & Cold Storage Provider and a Top Software & Technology provider.
We’re looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. We’ve built a high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, paid time off, and more.