As After-Hours Manager, you will oversee the After-Hours team and to be responsible for driving improvements to the carrier, client and employee experience through improvements to process, service, employee engagement and communication. Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the business needs of all carrier and customer accounts.
- Oversee the afterhours team’s execution of track and trace and exception management.
- Lead team members to drive efficiency and generate innovative ideas to overcome operational obstacles.
- Help provide load coverage opportunities utilizing Load Delivered’ s carrier network.
- Manage team schedule.
- Oversee the execution of customers SOP’s.
- Manage team’s daily productivity and workload.
- Be part of the interview, on boarding and training process.
- Develop and maintain processes.
- Lead weekly meetings with floor stakeholders discussing ongoing issues and team progress.
- Facilitate weekly discussion with LoadDelivered offsite tracking department.
- Lead departmental cultural development.
- Collaborate with team members improve the efficiency of the team.
- Facilitate monthly review to team members.
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
*Dates and times are subject to change due to team coverage
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years minimum of professional Logistics and Transportation experience
- 1 year minimum in management and leadership experience
- Team-oriented player with a positive energy
- Responsible self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Tenacious appetite for success
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage detail on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work across company departments
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Ability for upward mobility
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- Philanthropy events
- Casual dress code
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!
LoadDelivered is your partner-obsessed, data-driven, results-oriented transportation solutions provider. As the freight management division of Capstone Logistics, a billion-dollar supply chain entity spanning 550+ facilities across North America and handling over 6 million shipments per year, we deliver an exceptional end-to-end client experience through deep supply chain expertise, innovative technology, and a national-reaching carrier network. From inbound logistics to last mile delivery, our integrated solutions serve a wide range of partners that require high-touch service. Additionally, we offer transportation bid management software for cost benchmarking, optimized mode selection, carrier sourcing, RFP hosting, and more.
LoadDelivered has been named a Top Freight Brokerage Firm based on net revenue by Transport Topics, and recognized by Food Logistics as both a Top 3PL & Cold Storage Provider and a Top Software & Technology provider.