Customer Operations Representative
Why Load Delivered?
We’re your go-to supply chain engineers, and we approach things differently. Why? Because we get that the old way of moving goods isn’t the best in the rapidly changing world of logistics. And we don’t just say we’re different – we transparently prove it by building the industry’s most innovative technology to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 customers. We are looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic members to add to our team.
Here at LoadDelivered, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring tenacious, humble A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. We understand the importance of work-life balance so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, and more. Recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years, we’re experiencing exponential growth, and so can your career.
What you’ll master:
As a Customer Operations Representative, you will provide tier-one customer service to a portfolio of medium to large-sized accounts. You will be working alongside Account Managers to provide operational support to both new and existing accounts. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and updating all shipments within your portfolio
- Communicating updates to all parties
- Entering and scheduling orders, including follow-ups
- Efficiently manage the flow of information across departments
What we’re looking for
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Team-oriented player
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
What we bring to the table:
- Downtown Chicago location
- Flexible 40 hour weeks
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Philanthropy events
- Discounted Chicago Athletic Clubs membership
- Casual dress code
- Corporate workout facility
- Sponsored intramural sports
- Free food! Including breakfasts, free lunch Fridays, snacks, cold brew coffee & tea on tap, and more!