LoadDelivered Gears Up for the Food Shippers of America Conference
Join thousands of industry professionals and receive our biweekly updates.
View All Blog Posts
- Guest Blogs
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Customer Service
- Carrier of the Month
- Food Safety
- Surge Capacity
- Asset Solutions
- Big Data
- Food Shippers of America
- blog-length of haul
- blog-driver shortage
- Buck Black, LCSW
- Jon Ackerman
- Millennial Minds
- CSX Transportation Intermodal
- Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights
- Joe Tillman, KS Harvesters
- Elizabeth Gonzalez
- LDL Voice
- Steve Stewart
- Geoff Reins
- Robert Nathan
- Michael Cherney
- Ross Vigil
- LA Truck Driving School
- Chris Ricciardi
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
On March 3-5 of 2019, Food Shippers of America (FSA) will host their 64th annual conference in Palm Springs. The conference provides a forum for industry professionals to network and build business with other top shippers of food. The Food Shippers of America Annual Conference hosts industry professionals and nationally noted speakers that will be presenting on a variety of topics including business, management, and industry related happenings.
LoadDelivered is excited to attend the FSA conference this year and will have multiple team members there to answer any questions regarding how we can help your food and beverage transportation needs.
Out of the sea of other companies attending the annual FSA conference, here’s why you should meet with LoadDelivered:
- Our end to end food chain expertise: From raw packaged goods, to food manufacturers, to retailers or food marketers, we serve a wide range of customers that require high touch service. 98 percent of our customers come from the food and beverage space. We know the commodities, the equipment, the requirements, the receivers, and can be a plug and play carrier for any food and beverage manufacturer.
- We are a broker of choice for top food manufacturers and retailers: Our proven industry expertise, strong carrier network, asset-like technology, and agile team have helped us cultivate an exceptional customer experience for our clients. This has helped us become a core broker for some of the largest food and beverage manufacturers in the world.
- Our customers always come first: Our focus has always been building relationships with our customers. We strive to do more than just move freight. We want to learn about our customers’ supply chain, grow together, and help them mitigate challenges. We have the bandwidth and resources to give your account the attention it deserves. Our dedicated teams consisting of Account Management, Operations, and Carrier Reps enable us to delve deeper into accounts and provide proactive solutions.
- A powerful partnership with Capstone Logistics: LoadDelivered is the freight management division of Capstone Logistics, a billion-dollar supply chain entity with capabilities in transportation solutions, warehouse and distribution center support, yard management, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics/optimization, and more. Through our partnership with Capstone, we can provide actionable insights at many of the largest retailers and distributors in North America.
Connect with our attending team members:
Come meet us at the 2019 Food Shippers of America Conference to see how we can help your transportation needs!