Logistics Support Specialist – After Hours/Weekend
Your main assignment in this role is to provide continuous operational and coverage services to our accounts after normal operating hours. This is a key position in delivering an uninterrupted, unparalleled client experience around the clock. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to graduate into one of our full-time positions as a Carriers Sales Representative or Client Account Executive.Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handle daily communication including inbound calls and e-mails
- Perform track and trace activities
- Update internal team, customers, and computer systems with all tracking correspondence
- Relay pertinent shipment information to carrier partners
- Participate in procuring capacity for any available shipments during your hours
- Respond, monitor & resolve all issues in an urgent matter
- Provide excellent customer service
What we’re looking for:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Team player and solution-orientated
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
- Available to work 25 hours per week
- Must work 4 shifts per week (two of which must be weekend shifts), plus holidays
- Flexible availability
Why Load Delivered?
We’re your go-to supply chain engineers, and we approach things differently. Why? Because we get that the old way of moving goods isn’t the best in the rapidly changing world of logistics. And we don’t just say we’re different – we transparently prove it by building the industry’s most innovative technology to meet the needs of our Fortune 500 customers. We are looking for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic members to add to our team.
Here at LoadDelivered, we’re building a powerful company culture by hiring tenacious, humble A-players who know how to work well together. The result? A high-energy, positive environment with opportunities to elevate our people through mentorship and talent development programs, upward mobility, and community involvement. We understand the importance of work-life balance so we offer an in-office gym, monthly in-office haircuts and manicures, professional learning seminars, and more. Recognized by Inc. as one of the fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years, we’re experiencing exponential growth, and so can your career.