Join thousands of industry professionals and receive our biweekly updates.
View All Blog Posts
- Guest Blogs
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Customer Service
- Carrier of the Month
- Food Safety
- Surge Capacity
- Asset Solutions
- Big Data
- Buck Black, LCSW
- Jon Ackerman
- Millennial Minds
- CSX Transportation Intermodal
- Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights
- Joe Tillman, KS Harvesters
- Elizabeth Gonzalez
- LDL Voice
- Steve Stewart
- Geoff Reins
- Robert Nathan
- Michael Cherney
- Ross Vigil
- LA Truck Driving School
LoadDelivered, a subsidiary of Capstone Logistics, has been named a CVS Preferred Truckload Carrier – only 1 of 4 carriers to earn this designation – by meeting and exceeding the high service expectations below.
Benefits of working with a Preferred Truckload Carrier include:
- Added flexibility and reduced penalties since missed and late on-time to DC appointments are exempt for Preferred Truckload Carriers (typically missed or late deliveries would result in a chargeback fee).
- Preferred scheduling status means we can handle last-minute requests for appointments.
- Improved service and costs through the ability to drive volume to CVS strategic/preferred partners.
- Peace of mind that you are selecting a reliable carrier with proven experience delivering into CVS facilities.
For more information on our CVS expertise, click here.
Want to take advantage of our preferred carrier status?