10 Reasons to Meet with LoadDelivered at the Food Shippers of America Conference Next Week
Join thousands of industry professionals and receive our biweekly updates.
View All Blog Posts
- Guest Blogs
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Customer Service
- Carrier of the Month
- Food Safety
- Surge Capacity
- Asset Solutions
- Big Data
- Food Shippers of America
- Buck Black, LCSW
- Jon Ackerman
- Millennial Minds
- CSX Transportation Intermodal
- Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights
- Joe Tillman, KS Harvesters
- Elizabeth Gonzalez
- LDL Voice
- Steve Stewart
- Geoff Reins
- Robert Nathan
- Michael Cherney
- Ross Vigil
- LA Truck Driving School
- Chris Ricciardi
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
LoadDelivered is excited to attend the 65th annual Food Shippers of America Conference in Orlando, FL from February 23-25. The conference provides a forum for industry professionals to network and build business with top food shippers and their partners.
As the freight management division of Capstone Logistics and a food and beverage specialized transportation provider, we serve a wide range of food chain customers that require high-touch service.
Headed to Orlando next week? We’ll have several team members on site to discuss all things related to food and beverage transportation. Here are 10 things to ask us about at the conference this year:
1. Direct Bill. A streamlined payment process for unloading services to improve the driver experience at partner facilities.
2. Load Optimization. Free, on-site analyses of partner loading processes to create efficiencies at both loading and unloading locations.
3. Driver Surveys. One-minute driver feedback surveys sent via text message during loading or unloading process.
4. Connectivity Between Capstone-Supported Sites & Vendors. Improved operational efficiency for partners, which can drive cost savings on dedicated lanes.
5. True End-to-End Visibility. Integrated ELDs, MacroPoint, FourKites, Managed Receiving, and Capstone Live platforms to provide true visibility from point of origin, to DC slotting, to last mile delivery.
6. Digital Freight Matching. Enhanced digital freight matching algorithm to ensure the most optimal carrier is assigned to each load.
7. Free, 1-Day Carrier Payments. Free, 1-day payment for qualifying carriers through QuickPay+.
8. Contracted Carrier Network Development. Expanded dedicated, private fleet, drop trailer, and Tier One carrier networks.
9. Modal Expansion. Expanded footprint/breadth of knowledge in LTL, partial, flatbed, and last mile.
10. Intra-Canadian & Cross Border Capabilities. Improved processes and protocol for shipping within Canada or cross-border from North America to Canada or Mexico.
Interested in connecting with us? Below are the representatives attending the conference:
Since opening our doors in 2008, LoadDelivered has been committed to providing the best possible service for our valued food and beverage customers. We understand the importance of FDA compliance, strict temperature controls, constant visibility, and the costly nature of unreliable service. We have earned the trust of national shippers and proven carriers by solving the industry's most challenging problems through innovative technology, hyper-specialized services, and an agile, adaptable team.