After Hours – Support Specialist
LoadDelivered is your partner-obsessed, data-driven, results-oriented transportation solutions provider. As the freight management division of Capstone Logistics, a billion-dollar supply chain entity spanning 550+ facilities across North America and handling over 6 million shipments per year, we deliver an exceptional end-to-end client experience through deep supply chain expertise, innovative technology, and a national-reaching carrier network. From inbound logistics to last mile delivery, our integrated solutions serve a wide range of partners that require high-touch service. Additionally, we offer transportation bid management software for cost benchmarking, optimized mode selection, carrier sourcing, RFP hosting, and more.
LoadDelivered has been named a Top Freight Brokerage Firm based on net revenue by Transport Topics and recognized by Food Logistics as both a Top 3PL & Cold Storage Provider and a Top Software & Technology provider.
What you'll master:
Your main assignment in this role is to provide continuous coverage to our accounts after normal operating hours. This is a key position in delivering an uninterrupted, unparalleled client experience around the clock. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow into one of our full-time positions as a Carrier Sales Representative or Client Account Executive.
Some specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle daily communication including inbound calls and e-mails
- Perform track and trace activities
- Update internal team, customers, and computer systems with all tracking correspondence
- Relay pertinent shipment information to carrier partners
- Participate in procuring capacity for any available shipments during your hours
- Respond, monitor & resolve all issues in an urgent matter
- Provide excellent customer service
What we’re looking for:
- Flexible availability
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Team-player and solution-orientated
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
Job Type: Part-time
- Chicago, IL.